MicroStream Getting-started Training - Sept. 25 at JVM-CON in Cologne, Germany
MicroStream Getting-started training at the JVM-CON 2019, November 25 in Cologne, Germany
Monday, Nov. 25, 14:00 - 18:00, Room: Ballsaal B
Creating ultra-fast Realtime Apps and Microservices with Java
- What's the problem with database systems and in-memory technologies of today?
- Why should I use MicroStream?
MicroStream Java-native datastore:
- How to design a suited Java object-graph for my individual use-case
- MicroStream configuration
- Create an in-memory database
- Storing data
- Loading data using lazy-loading
- Queries by using Java 8 Streams API
- Best practice
- Running MicroStream on Android
- Questions and Answers
MicroStream serialization and communication
- What's the problem with the serialization of today?
- What's about alternative serialization frameworks?
- MicroStream Serialization overview
- MicroStream Communication Framework (beta)
- MicroStream Roadmap
Markus Kett, CEO MicroStream
Christian Kuemmel, Project Manager XDEV Software Corp.
Learn moreGetting started
Latest from the Blog
Free Tickets for all MicroStream Sessions at JCON-ONLINE 2020
Meet us at JAX-London 2020 online
MicroStream 4 is now available
MicroStream 3.0 is now available!
Today's databases vs. Java - New roadshow for JUGs
MicroStream is Sponsor at Red Hat Summit 2020 in San Francisco
MicroStream is Exhibitor at Javaland 2020
MicroStream 2.2 is now available!
MicroStream 2.1 is now available!
Now, MicroStream runs on Android !
|MicroStream at DATA NATIVES, November 25-26 in Berlin, Germany||Now, MicroStream runs on Android !|