After using MicroStream 1 as an API in business-critical projects for more than four years, MicroStream 2 is now the first public version that is available as a product. MicroStream 2 is free of charge for development, testing, and productive use. There are no license fees.
We are happy to announce our first big MicroStream Day on the 24th of September at the Java community conference JCON 2019 in Duesseldorf, Germany.
Hey Java developers!
MicroStream is the Next Generation Java Serialization!
MicroStream Serialization & Communication
MicroStream is a fundamental new written serialization for Java. MicroStream fixes the biggest security issue of Java ever, provides you high-secure data transfer and elegant object graph communication.
MicroStream Java-Native Persistence
MicroStream enables you to process and store data with Java only. With MicroStream, you do not need an object-relational-mapping framework anymore. MicroStream lets you store any Java object graph natively, which means as it is in the RAM. There is no more expensive transformation to an incompatible data structure. This point is the key difference between MicroStream and all other persistence approaches on the market.
MicroStream Java-Native Persistence leads to a paradigm shift that provides fantastic benefits and totally new possibilities.
With MicroStream you can simplify and accelerate your entire development process. You benefit from a shorter time to market and save money.
MicroStream is super easy to use. You can download via Maven for free.
Showing 4 of 24 posts
Learn moreGetting started
Latest from the Blog
- MicroStream Hackathon is now powered by the GraalVM and Helidon Team
- November 11, 10:00 CET - First Hackathon Webcast - GraalVM and MicroStream
- MicroStream HACKATHON has started
- MicroStream goes Open Source !
- Visit us this week at W-JAX Online in the virutal expo
- A Fantastic JCON-ONLINE 2020 for MicroStream
- Free Tickets for all MicroStream Sessions at JCON-ONLINE 2020
- Meet us at JAX-London 2020 online
- MicroStream 4 is now available
- MicroStream 3.0 is now available!