In this 2-days online live training you will learn: Functional principle, designing a suited object model, storing objects, loading objects, eager- and lazy-loading, searching object graphs, fulltext search, handling class changes, backup.
April 19, 2023 - 17:00 - 21:00 Central European Time (CEST)
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of how to develop ultra-fast in-memory database apps and microservices with MicroStream.
- Functional principle of MicroStream
- Download and setup MicroStream
- Design of a suited object-graph model
- Create a new object-graph (in-memory-database) and storage instance
- CRUD operations
- Add new objects to the object-graph (CREATE)
- Store objects and subgraphs persistently into the storage
- Load objects and subgraphs into RAM. Use eager-loading, lazy-loading and transient fields.
- Edit objects (UPDATE)
- Remove objects (DELETE)
- Queries with Java Streams API
- Handling class changes by using MicroStream legacy type mapping
- Buckup strategies
Who should attend:
- Java developers
- Developers using any JVM-language
- Android developers
- Software architects
- Java trainers
- Technical consultants and sales engineers
- Fundamental knowledge in Java SE or any JVM programming language
- Understanding the concepts of object-oriented programming
€ 0.00+ VAT!