We are excited to announce the MicroStream goes Open Source HACKATHON. This Hackathon is for all developers who want to build ultra-fast Java in-memory database apps and microservices with MicroStream. Show exciting use-cases and how MicroStream integrates with any framework or library or surprise us for a chance to win $20,000 in prizes.
- Start: Nov. 5, 2020
- Deadline: Feb. 28, 2021
- Register for our Hackathon forum
- Join our online sessions (not mandatory)
- Build an exciting use-case or how MicroStream integrates with any framework or library
- Publish your source code under Apache 2 license
- Submit the hackathon form incl. a project summary or brief video
- In total $20,000
- 1st prize: $5,000
- 2nd prize: $3,000
- 3rd prize: $2,000
- 5x prize: $1,000
- 10x prize: $500
- All: T-Shirt
During the Hackathon, we will offer many Hackathon online-sessions with fantastic special guests that will help you find great ideas. Our weekly Hackathon Q&A live sessions are on Thursday, 19:00 - 20:00 CET.