Distributed Object Graphs
Build distributed MicroStream apps by Java object graph replication.
Distribute any Java object graph of any size & complexity.
Highly-scalable. Incredible loads & throughput. Pure Java.
MicroStream is Part of Helidon
Helidon is a leading microservice framework for Java, powered by Oracle.
MicroStream is integrated into both Helidon flavours: Helidon MP & Helidon SE.
Strong value and great benefits: Permanently reviews, numerous testing cycles, high security, open collaboration.
Our added values: main contributor, MicroStream Cluster, large test coverage, update warranty, enterprise-grade support.
Enterprise-grade open source: We provide professional support for your mission-critical projects.
JVM's in-memory data processing speed + MicroStream is proven to be
up to 1000x faster than Hibernate + EHCache.
Minimize latency, maximize throughput & workload, save 90% CPU power & costs.
- Open Source
- Driven by our fast growing community
- Dynamic development of new features, concepts and innovations
- Timely adjustments to the latest Java versions
- Open Source database connectors
PostgreSQL, Maria DB, SQLite, Plain-File Storage
- Updates free for 12 months
- Every 12 months a new major release is published
- For each major release, all updates are free for 12 months
- Community support on GitHub & StackOverflow
For enterprises using MicroStream for business critical applications or products:
- Enterprise database connectors
Database connectors for all supported data storage solution.
- Enterprise-grade legal proof
- Legal proof of your right to use MicroStream
- Indemnity against claims of copyright infringement
- Enterprise-grade security
Long-term enhenced security updates to eliminate vulnerabilities.
- Enterprise-grade support
- Development support
- Production support
- Long-Term Support: Update Warranty - Updates for 8 years guaranted.
Is your Java User Group, other developer use group, developer meetup, tech-talk or other develop event interested in MicroStream? Check out our calendar and book us for a MicroStream talk (online only). We are looking forward to being part of your session program.
Experimenting takes you valuable time and money, is a potential source of conceptual errors and you have to find out best practices for your own. We provide you individual company training tailored for your team.
We support you from building a proof-of-concept, through building the architecture and the object model up to implementing your entire application or single parts of it and run it in production in the data center.